Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for and services provided by Yasmina Hedhli.
By submitting a payment through livingyourbestlife.co.uk (or any of its subdomains) you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
If you do not accept these terms, please do not proceed with the submission of your payment
Thank you for visiting our website (our site).
This page tells you the terms and conditions of use of our site and services.
Information about us
is a site operated by Yasmina Hedhli.
3. Terms and conditions of website use for
3.1 Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
3.2 Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved
3.3. Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
3.4 Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
3.5 Information about you and your visits to our site
3.6 Transactions concluded through our site
Contracts for the supply of goods formed through our site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our terms and conditions of supply.
3.7 Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We may revise the terms and conditions of use at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
If you have any concerns about these terms, please contact email@example.com. You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
BUNGEE JUMP INTO YOUR BEST LIFE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Except in relation to (a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (b) fraudulent misrepresentation or fraud by us; (c) any other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited, we exclude all liability for any loss or damage suffered by you, your officers, employees or agents resulting from the Contract (including any losses, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential (including but without limitation loss of profit or goodwill and any loss arising out of any liability of the Company to any other person) resulting from negligence or any other tort or any breach of of us or any of its officers, employees or agents arising out of any act, event or circumstance or series of any acts, events or circumstances relating to this Contact.
2. EXCLUSION In the event that the exclusion of limitation in this clause is not sufficient, our total liability, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise and whether in connection with this Contact or any collateral contract between the parties, shall in no circumstances exceed 100% of the undisputed fees received by us from you in the three months of this Contract prior to a dispute being notified.
3. CANCELLATION. Once your booking is accepted, you can cancel within 48 hours. by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. After 48 hours, no cancellations will be accepted. Refunds will be processed within 28 days.
4. EXTERNAL SUPPLIER. The bungee jump element of this programme is delivered by an external supplier and will be subject to their own terms and conditions.